LAST UPDATED: 9th December 2019
Requesting to be an affiliate or using this site means you agree to these terms.
- Us: SCDC Limited. Registered in the UK, registration number 08461684.
- Affiliate: You.
- Referral or Customer: Any individual or organisation you have introduced to us and goes on to purchase a service from us.
- To become an Affiliate, you must register online.
How to use our Affiliate services
- You will be given a unique affiliate code which you can distribute in any way you like. We will also supply ready-made banners for you to use on your site.
- When a Referral purchases a service from us you will receive a commission.
We will pay a commission (refer to each product for more info) on every qualifying sale. Customers can pay annually or monthly for a service.
Affiliates within the UK: UK bank payment via BACs or PayPal
Affiliates outside the UK: The payment will be made through PayPal or another supported payment service if your country does not allow PayPal.
Payouts are made when your account has at least one qualifying purchase and 45 days in arrears.
We agree that:
- We will do our best to ensure the service operates as expected at all times and any technical issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
- We will ensure all commissions are paid when they become due.
- We will reply to all questions within one working day.
- When we make changes to these terms, we will notify you via email.
You agree that you will:
- Notify us in a timely manner of any problems with our service so that we can rectify problems quickly.
You agree that you will NOT:
- Provide false data regarding your identity, address or other required information.
- Misrepresent to anyone the terms and conditions of our sites or your sites.
Any breach of these terms will render your account suspended or terminated without further notice.
You cannot apply to be an Affiliate if you have previously applied for an Affiliate or Reseller account.
We will cancel orders where we see fraud.