How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages Without Backup
Have you recently lost your data on WhatsApp and are looking to restore it, but by an unfortunate stroke of fate, you cannot find a backup of your data on Google Drive? Then you may be in for a rather serious work.
This article will deal with how to restore deleted WhatsApp Messages without backup. Keep reading below to learn more about how to do so!
Restoring deleted WhatsApp messages without backup data on Google Drive or the like can be troublesome. But in many cases, it can be done. You may have to use a third-party program or local storage to restore your WhatsApp data.
How to Get All the Deleted Chats in WhatsApp Without Backup?
Generally, if you have unfortunately not made a backup of your WhatsApp data on Google Drive, then you may have to try out third-party programs such as Dr Fone, TenorShare UltData or try looking into the local storage if you had made a manual backup of your WhatsApp data before.
In this case, let us look at using UltData to learn how to restore deleted WhatsApp Messages without backup.
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages Without Backup using TenorShare UltData
If you are willing to work a little bit on both your Desktop PC and Android, then you may try recovering WhatsApp data using TenorShare UltData by following the steps below:
- Go to the TenorShare Website and download the program.
2. After installing the program, open it and click on Recover WhatsApp Data;
Note: You will be prompted to connect your Android device to your pc using USB. Make sure to enable the USB Debugging option. You may do so by becoming a developer on your Android device by tapping your device’s operating version on the About phone menu and going to the developer option on the additional settings menu.
3. Once you have done it, click Start, and you will be prompted to sign in to your WhatsApp account; make sure you have done it.
4. Once the scanning is done, you will be shown a list of your deleted data, choose one of them and proceed with the restore by clicking Recover, selecting a folder on your pc and then waiting for the restored data to be saved.
5. Soon, you will get the Recovery Successfully message. Click OK.
With this, you should be able to know how to restore Deleted WhatsApp messages without Backup using TenorShare UltData.
How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages Without Backup Using Local Storage
If you are more or less unwilling to use a third-party software, then it might be worth a try to look at your local storage’s database to try and recover your WhatsApp messages:
1. Open your Android device’s file manager and
2. Go to Internal Shared Storage > Android
(Note: this may vary in Android devices and whether you install WhatsApp on your internal storage or SD Card).
3. Tab on Android
4. Tab on Media folder
5. Tab on Databases
6. Tab on com.whatsapp folder
7. Copy the msgstore.db.crypt14 and other msgstore files onto another folder in your device safely.
With this, you should be able to get back your WhatsApp data, although this is not a surefire method and may only work in some cases.
Check this article to learn how to backup WhatsApp data to Google Drive.
How to restore Deleted WhatsApp messages without backup? You may follow the methods above to restore your WhatsApp data; if you have any more queries, please comment below!
- How to Backup Microsoft 365 Exchange email, SharePoint and OneDrive in 2023
- 4 Easy Ways To Recover Unsaved Or Deleted Word Documents in 2023
- How to backup WhatsApp data to Google Drive in 2023: 9 Simple Steps
- 5 Ways to Fix WhatsApp Backup Stuck Issue in 2023
- What is a Secondary Storage? Types, Purposes, and Examples