How To Buy More Storage On iPhone in Different Ways
If you want to know how to buy more storage on your iPhone in different ways, this article will show you how to increase your iPhone storage space in the best way possible.
Storage can be essential when you intend to store new data on your iPhone device, including apps, taking new photos or videos, and editing them through various editing apps. Such actions may take large amounts of storage space.
If you can’t wait to learn more about how to buy more storage on iPhone in different ways, then keep reading below to know more. No more will you encounter the message Storage Almost Full when finished.
How to Buy More Storage on iPhone – iCloud+
If you already use iCloud to store your iPhone’s data, you might want to upgrade to iCloud + to increase your storage space. To upgrade to this plan, do the following:
- Go to the Settings menu on your iPhone.
- Tap on your Apple ID on top.
- Tap on iCloud
- Tap on Manage Storage (or Manage Account Storage)
- Tap on Buy More Storage or on Change Storage Plan.
- Choose the plan you desire to acquire. Carefully follow the prompts that come up.
How to buy more storage on iPhone? Do the steps above to increase storage on your iPhone device.
How to Buy More Storage on iPhone – macOS
How to buy more storage on iPhone? If you are looking to upgrade to iCloud+ through your macOS device, then you may do the following steps below:
- Click on the Apple menu and choose System Settings (might be System Preferences).
- Click on your Apple ID and click on iCloud.
- Click on Manage, or you may scroll down and click on Upgrade to iCloud+
- Click on Change Storage Plan or Buy More Storage. Choose the plan of your needs.
- Click on Next and enter the Apple ID and password when required.
If you are satisfied with this, then you may stop. Else, you may read further below!
How to Buy More Storage on iPhone – Windows PC
How to buy more storage on iPhone? You can upgrade to iCloud through Windows PC. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Open the iCloud program installed on your Windows PC.
- Click on Storage.
- Click on Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan according to your needs and click on Next.
- Enter your Apple ID and password, and click on Buy.
These few steps are all you need to upgrade to iCloud+ on your Windows PC and buy more storage on your iPhone!
How to Increase Storage on iPhone – Delete Data on Your iPhone
Another way you can buy more storage on your iPhone is through the good old way of cleaning up useless data on your iPhone. However, this process can be time-consuming and, more often than not, may result in the accidental deletion of some sensitive data that might be hard to retrieve.
How to buy more storage on iPhone? To clean your iPhone storage, go to Storage > General > iPhone Storage to check which app consumes the most and delete it. You may also delete duplicate photos or unnecessary cache files to clear up storage on your iPhone.
How to Increase Storage on iPhone – Try Out Google Drive or Dropbox
If you are willing to look at Google Drive or Dropbox, you may try to secure your data and make a backup of it on these cloud service platforms. Try out Microsoft OneDrive, which offers services similar to the above two.
Google Drive gives you a maximum of 15 GB storage at the beginning, divided through Google Drive, Google Photos and Gmail. Fortunately, you can upgrade your storage space to Google One if you want more space.
How to buy more storage on iPhone? On the other hand, you may also buy the Microsoft 365 Family Subscription package to access all the Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word and OneDrive, which offers up to 1TB of space for a maximum of six people. You may check out the plans here.
How to Buy More Storage on iPhone – What More?
How to buy more storage on iPhone? In most cases, if you have an external hard drive, you may simply store your iPhone’s data on it and clear up your iPhone itself to increase data. You may also try out third-party apps to optimise data on your iPhone to make more space.
Other than that, try the abovementioned methods to buy more storage on your iPhone.
How to buy more storage on iPhone? While these methods are fine, consider upgrading your iPhone in the future, as newer models have more storage for users. If you have questions about this, don’t forget to comment below!
- How to Backup Microsoft 365 Exchange email, SharePoint and OneDrive in 2023
- 4 Easy Ways To Recover Unsaved Or Deleted Word Documents in 2023
- How to backup WhatsApp data to Google Drive in 2023: 9 Simple Steps
- 5 Ways to Fix WhatsApp Backup Stuck Issue in 2023
- What is a Secondary Storage? Types, Purposes, and Examples