“To Access and view iCloud Photos on your iPhone, iPad or Mac
1. Open the Photos app.
2. Select Library to see your photos.
3. On your iPhone or iPad, tap the Albums tab to see My Albums, People & Places, Media Types and Utilities. On your Mac, your Photos, Albums and Projects are listed in the sidebar.”
SFTP is fully encrypted and secure, while FTPS adds an encryption layer through SSL or TLS. SFTP is compatible with firewalls, but it cannot be used for logging because its data transmissions are in binary format. The FTPS file transmissions are many times faster than SFTP.
WhatsApp backup Key Notes:
– By design, Android devices use Google Drive, and iOS devices use iCloud for their backups.
– There are unlimited services where you can store the backup you create.
– WhatsApp chats are backed-up using the APP.
– WhatsApp chats and data can be easily restored during a fresh installation.
Google Photos: Provides 15GB free, ideal for those valuing powerful features and storage.
Dropbox: Offers 2GB free, great for users needing file sync and backup.
iCloud: 5GB free, tailored for Apple users with simplicity, seamless integration, and automatic backup.
Flickr: 1TB free, a top choice for photography enthusiasts, serving as a social network for photo-sharing.
Managed IT services help save money by reducing the need for in-house IT staff, cutting down on expensive emergency repairs, and offering predictable monthly costs. They improve efficiency and prevent costly downtime, ensuring your technology supports your business goals effectively and affordably.
The 321 backup strategy recommends holding three copies of your critical data (production data and two backups). There should be two different media types to store these, such as off-site, disk, or tape. One copy of the backup must be stored off-site to protect it from disaster. This strategy ensures the security of information and quick recovery.
Using a Managed Service Provider (MSP) allows businesses to offload IT management tasks, ensuring efficient, reliable, and secure technology operations. MSPs offer cybersecurity and cloud computing expertise, reducing the burden on internal teams. This approach improves system performance, minimises downtime, and enables companies to focus on core functions, promoting cost-effectiveness and scalability.
Managed service providers (MSPs) continuously provide IT services to businesses. They typically offer services like network management, data backup and recovery, security, and end-user support. MSPs can help companies to save money, improve efficiency, and reduce risk.
How to Backup an External Hard Drive for Free.
1. Decide on a backup software you would like to use.
2. Choose where you want to back up your disk (local or cloud storage). There are lots of free cloud storage providers you can use.
3. Configure the backup utility to back up your important data automatically.
4. Choose the backup destination and start the backup.